Our definitive and growing list of quotes to live by. Life is full of unexpected changes and events that can veer us off our desired path. It’s easy to fall into a rut when things go bad or lose our motivation when things go well. We hope you can use this list of sayings to stay inspired, motivated, and focused today.
The best thoughts on life
Our favorite quotes and messages about life and thoughts on how to go about this amazing journey. Please use and share these images as you wish in however it enriches your life.
1. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
2. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
3. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” – Norman Cousins
4. “That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.” – Emily Dickinson
5. “Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.” – Stephanie Klein
6. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” – Jimi Hendrix
7. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.” – Mandy Hale
8. “If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man’s life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
9. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
10. “You will see in the world what you carry in your heart.” – Creig Crippen
11. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides
12. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
13. “To live life, you need problems. If you get everything you want the minute you want it, then what’s the point of livin’?” – Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
14. “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
15. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
16. “When it rains, look for rainbows; when it’s dark, look for stars.” – unknown
17. “Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.” – Randy Armstrong
18. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brené Brown
20. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard Baruch
21. “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” – Plato
22. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. " - Oscar Wilde
23. “Good times become good memories and bad times become good lessons.” – Unknown
24. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
25. “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.” – Karen Salmansohn
The Tron Roadmap.
Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , Steemit , and join our Telegram channel for the latest blockchain and cryptocurrency news.
With an already existing user base of over 180 million, the opportunities for this Blockchain and cryptocurrency seem enormous. Also, it will likely not have to bootstrap and this is a deviation from the trajectory of most apps and platforms of this nature.
An outsider continues to steal the crypto spotlight.
Investors started telling CoinDesk in late December that Telegram was looking at doing some kind of ICO.
All that on top of promising super fast payments and micropayments using mobile devices, with negligible transaction fees.
With these announcements, fake sites quickly popped up claiming to be the place to buy grams. Confirming that one was fake in a tweet proved to be the closest Durov has come to a public confirmation of the crowdsale.
By mid-month, the idea that Telegram might raise its fundraising round even higher was reported by Bloomberg.
They come up with a lockup period that releases tokens after four waiting periods, the longest one last 18 months.
Finally, Telegram has apparently offered investors some kind of refund provision if it fails to deliver the TON platform by the end of October 2019, Business Insider reported.
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.
The filing names Ton Issuer Inc. and Telegram Group Inc. along with the two individuals, Pavel Durov and Nikolai Durov, as related persons.
Apart from building on the extensive userbase Telegram has amassed, and serving as a medium of exchange with a native cryptocurrency called GRAM, the TON platform also aims to include smart contracts and decentralized services such as TON Storage and TON Proxy.
Leverage and Margin Explained.