ELF is a blockchain project that aims to create a "Linux eco-system" for blockchain. As of January 9, 2018, It has a circulating market cap of $610 million and is ranked as the #67 most valuable cryptocurrency.
Full report by Crush Crypto: https://crushcrypto.com/aelf-crusher-jan-18/
PDF of the presentation: https://crushcrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CrushCrypto-Crusher-of-the-Month-aelf-ELF.pdf
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
In our Crusher of the Month series we will select a coin or token each month that we have high conviction in. Here are some reasons why we selected ælf (ticker: ELF) for our January 2018 Crusher of the Month:
#1: Hidden gem that is under the radar
Not many people know about aelf because the project did not have a public ICO. It raised 55,000 ether through a private placement with leading VCs such as FBG Capital, Draper Dragon, Blocktower, AlphaBit, and others.
Because aelf did not have a marketing campaign like most ICOs, many investors have not heard of the project or know what the project does.
With so many institutional investors on board, we can have assurance that the team is qualified to carry out the project.
#2: Rich feature of the blockchain
While it is still too early to tell whether aelf will be successful, it strives to include many features that are highly desirable for the next generation of blockchains. It will contain the below main features:
- Introduces the concept of main chain and multi-layer side chains to handle various commercial scenarios. One chain is designed for one use case, distributing different tasks on multiple chains and improve processing efficiency. For example, ticket issuance is of high frequency and a high volume of transactions per second in the system is desirable; digital legal contracts, on the other hand, require high security and reliability.
- Enables aelf to communicate with external blockchain systems via messaging, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum. They interact with each other via the main chain in the form of Merkle tree and verification through external information input. The main chain contains the index of the system boundaries. Therefore, aelf does not seek to replace existing blockchains but rather aims to complement them.
- Permits parallel processing for non-competing transactions and cloud-based services. During the process of Block formation, nodes assign transactions to different groups based on mutex of the transactions. Transactions within a group will be processed in sequence, while all groups will be processed simultaneously.
- Enables scalable performance as computational power increases. The aelf kernel enables each node to operate on a cluster of computers. This means when more computational power joins the aelf ecosystem, it not only enhances system security but also grows transaction speed proportionally.
- Permits stakeholders to approve amendments to the protocol, including redefining the consensus protocol; permits side chains to join or exit from main chain dynamically based on consensus protocol, therefore introducing competition and incentive to improve each side chain.
The mainnet is scheduled to launch in May 2018, so we believe the token provides good value right now before the launch of mainnet.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.