• Counselling Guruji is our latest product & a well-structured program that answers all your queries related to Career/GATE/NET/PSU’s/Private Sector etc.
You can register for the program at: https://goo.gl/forms/ZmLB2XwoCIKppDh92
You can check out the brochure at: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.knowledgegate.in/guruji/counselling_guruji_brochure.pdf&sa=D&ust=1553069285684000&usg=AFQjCNFaTk4Pnid0XYyZoDTlAtDPUGcxNA
• Link for the complete playlist of Digital Electronics is:
• Links for the books that we recommend for Digital Electronics are:
1. Digital Logic & Computer Design (Writer : Morris Mano) (Publisher: Pearson) https://amzn.to/2CbCWs8
2. Digital Fundamentals (Writer: R. P. Jain,Thomas L. Floyd )(Publisher : Pearson) https://amzn.to/2NUrHJ3
3. Digital Circuits and Design (Writer:S Salivahanan, S Arivazhagan) (Publisher:Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd.) https://amzn.to/2XKBVjQ
4. Digital Systems: Principles and Applications (Writer:Neal S. Widmer, Gregory L. Moss Ronald J. Tocci) (Publisher:Pearson) https://amzn.to/2ENyWyt
• Check out our website http://www.knowledgegate.in/
• Please spare some time and fill this form so that we can know about you and what you think about us:
• Your review/recommendation and some words can help validating our quality of content and work. So, Please do the following: -
1) Give us a 5 star review with comment on Google
2) Follow our Facebook page and give us a 5 star review with comments
3) Follow us on Instagram
4)Follow us on Quora
• Links for Hindi playlist of other Subjects are:
Graph Theory: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesS7GpOddHDX3ZCl86_cwcIn
Group Theory: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesQrSgLxm6zx3XxH_M_8n3LA
Set Theory: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesTSqP8hWDncxpCj8a4uzmu7
Data Structures: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesRRy20Hjr2GuQ7Y6wevfsc5
Computer Networks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesSjFbXSZGF8JF_4LVwwofCd
• About this video:
This video explains about Synchronous counters using JK flip flop in detail in Hindi.
How synchronous counter works, How to identify behaviour of a given counter, how to design a synchronous counter using a FF are discussed in detail using T FF in Hindi for GATE, NET, PSU and university exams.
1. Synchronous counter use system clock to trigger all FF.
2. Designing and implementation of synchronous counter is complex.
3. Synchronous counter mostly use D FF.
Steps to identify the behaviour of a counter:
1. Make the characteristic table of the FF used in counter.
2. Read the arrangement of the FF for the present and next states.
synchronous counter in Hindi, synchronous counter design, synchronous counters in digital electronics, synchronous counter gate, synchronous counter circuit, synchronous counter count sequence, synchronous counter design using JK flip flop, synchronous counter JK flip flop, synchronous counter definition, synchronous counter digital electronics, synchronous counter example, synchronous counter example problems, digital electronics synchronous counter, synchronous counter for gate, synchronous counter Hindi, how synchronous counter works, synchronous counter in digital electronics, digital electronics for gate,digital electronics basics, digital electronics in hindi,digital electronics number system,digital electronics revision,digital electronics and logic design,digital electronics adder,digital electronics and circuits,digital electronics bca,digital electronics boolean algebra,digital electronics by sanchit jain,digital electronics btech,b tech digital electronics,digital electronics circuit,digital electronics combinational circuits,digital electronics classes,digital electronics conversion,digital electronics decoder,digital electronics decimal to binary,digital electronics demultiplexer,digital electronics design,digital electronics definition,digital electronics de morgan's theorem,digital electronics engineering,digital electronics ece,digital electronics engineering lectures,digital electronics english,digital electronics for gate cse,